CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Furphy Galvanizing, a division of J Furphy & Sons Pty Ltd a family owned and locally operated company of 150 years, are seeking to employ a Customer Service / Sales Representative.
This position would be on a temporary basis covering maternity leave with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future
Enjoy achieving satisfaction
If you understand the importance of customer and team satisfaction you could be suited for this position.
The position is for and experienced customer service person required daily between office hours 20 to 30 hours per week. The role is initially temporary to fill a maternity leave of absence.
Our business is an established light industrial service covering a range of industries and customers within North Central Victoria and Southern NSW.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- meeting and greeting customers
- respond to enquiries via telephone, email and face to face
- managing customer accounts (subject to experience)
- fostering good business relationships and creating opportunities
- communication recording and sharing to support a successful small team
- administration support duties and data entry on occasions
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail and see opportunities
- skills to be efficient and thrive in fast paced peak periods
- excellent time management skills to fulfil responsibilities
- medium to high level computer skills with Word, Excel, Outlook and quick to learn areas of MS Dynamics ERP(Solomon)
- five years’ experience in a customer service or sales role
- business training and qualifications would be advantageous
- experience and sound knowledge of steel products or building industry would be considered favourable.
The person we are seeking must be friendly, hardworking, reliable and will have:
If you can offer most of these requirements then please share your interest with us by emailing a letter of application titled Galvanizing Customer Service Sales and your current résumé to:
Human Resources Administrator
Applications close Wednesday 26th March 2014